Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Friends

When my children were young, I always encouraged them to make new friends. No, there was nothing wrong with the old ones, it's just that new friends enrich your life and keep you from falling into a tired routine.

I'm so glad to say that I now have a new group of friends! I've never met them in person and they come from all over the globe and with a vast variety of life experience, but we share the common interest of writing.

What is so spectacular is how welcoming, friendly and helpful they are. They read my stuff, leave positive comments and are oh so patient with how technically inept I am.

So today's blog is a big thank you to Michy, Jean, Lindsey, all the folks at Accentuateservices.com Writer's Forum and Associatedcontent.com

You see, Mother does know best!

1 comment:

russelllindsey said...

This is so sweet! Thank you so much. I consider a new friend too!

Lindsey