Monday, March 10, 2008

What Women Want

I don't know why guys find the answer to this question so elusive. After all, we know what guys want. Guys want to be really, really close to a woman who will leave them alone! I didn't make that up but I've heard that line from different sources so I don't know to whom to give credit.



Women are easy. We want Rhett Butler in the bedroom, (OK Johnny Depp for more modern women) Emeril in the kitchen, Indiana Jones in the cruel, cold world and George Clooney on the dance floor. In short, we want our man to fulfill all the things we've always dreamed about since we were little girls. Oh, did I forget the white horse and the armor?

Sorry, ladies, the sad news is that the men are just as confused as we are. They have no more of a clue on how to make a relationship work, keep us safe, nurture us and make us feel secure as we have. And maybe that's the message; we have to find out together and muddle through the best we can.

No comments: